The TORSE shoulder straps allow the CROLL ventral ascender to remain correctly positioned, in order to optimize efficiency and comfort during rope ascents when caving. The buckles adjust quickly to ensure positioning on the harness. The simple and rugged construction makes the straps extremely durable.
Efficient and easy to use during rope ascents:
- simple construction
- allows efficient positioning of a CROLL ventral ascender for rope ascents
- DOUBLEBACK buckle for quick, precise adjustment
- rapid buckle facilitates placement and removal of the straps on the harness
- abrasion-resistant webbing for excellent durability
- aluminum DOUBLEBACK buckle
Material(s): aluminum DOUBLEBACK adjustment buckle, plastic rear buckle, polyester webbing
Weight: 90 g
Technical Document Download
There are no reviews yet.