The ZebraLight H52Fw AA has a frosted lens which creates a flood beam of 90 degrees spread for ease of sight while traveling through the cave or other low-light environment. Included with your purchase are two Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA lithium ion batteries.
Special Shipping Notification:
Batteries will only be shipped “Ground” and within the continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). If you want to ship outside the continental United States, your order will be completed without the batteries included.
Link to User Guide
Compare all Models: Here
Main Features and Specifications
- LED: Cree XM-L2 Neutral White (Norminal CCT 4400K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main levels (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
- Light Output (runtimes)
- High: H1 266 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 163 Lm (1.7 hrs) / 102 Lm (3 hrs)
- Medium: M1 47 Lm (7.5 hrs) or M2 23 Lm (12 hrs) / 11 Lm (27 hrs)
- Low: L1 2.6 Lm (4 days) or L2 0.32 Lm (3 weeks) / 0.06 Lm (2 months) / 0.01 Lm (3 months)
- Beacon Strobe Mode: 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
- Light output are ANSI out the front (OTF) values. Runtimes tested (and parasitic drain estimated) using Sanyo 2000mAh Eneloop AA batteries. Light output with 14500 batteries are the same except that the H1 is 475Lm for the first minute and then step down to 266Lm.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V – 4.2V
- Battery: One 1.5V AA (NiMH, lithium or alkaline) or 3.7V 14500 li-ion rechargeable.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (much less than the self-discharging of a battery)
- Beam Type
- Floody beam from frosted lens, with 90 degree beam spread
- Head Diameter: 0.86 inch (21.8 mm)
- Length: 3 inch (76.5 mm)
- 1.1 oz (32 gram)
- 2.9 oz (80 gram) with an Eneloop AA and headband
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- All levels are current regulated
- Low battery alert when the light is switched Off (LED flashes if the battery voltage is below 1.06V)
- Automatic stepping down to lower output when battery (AA and 14500) capacity is low
- Built in over-discharging protection for 14500 batteries at 2.8V cutoff
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes.
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Battery power can be disconnected by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX7 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low) and a beacon-strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
- Basic Operation
- One short-click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
- Two short-click turns on the light to Medium.
- Three short-click turns on the light to the beacon-strobe mode.
- Press and hold (for over 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low and then Medium and High. Release at the desired level.
- Advanced Operation and Configuration
- Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release at the desired level to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
- Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- This light uses the main LED (flashing 1 to 4 times) to indicate the estimated remaining capacity of the battery. To start the battery indicator, (from Off) short-click 4 times without pause.
- Beacon-strobe mode can be accessed from 3 short-clicks when the light is off. Once in the beacon-strobe mode, you can double-click to cycle through different types of beacons and strobes. Beacon-strobe settings are memorized when the light is turned off and through battery changes.
Accessories in the package
- Two o-rings
- Headband with removable top strap, and a black silicone holder
- Pocket clip