Pantin Foot Ascender
PANTIN is a foot ascender designed for more efficient and less tiring rope ascents, also available in a left-foot version.
Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, high-modulus polyethylene
Weight: 85 g
Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Facilitates rope ascents:
- Used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION, or BASIC ascenders
- Keeps the body upright for more efficient movement
- Design facilitates rope glide during the first few meters
- Stainless steel cam offers excellent corrosion resistance
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under a variety of conditions (such as frozen or dirty ropes)
- HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene) straps resist abrasion
Functional and ergonomic:
- Compact shape allows it to remain constantly attached to the foot and prevents risk of snagging
- Quick and easy to adjust with DOUBLEBACK buckle
- Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
- Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Available in left and right foot versions
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
Technical Document Download
There are no reviews yet.